Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BACK TO BOGOTA!


My companion and I, and two sister missionaries, had a zone conference back in Bogota, so we traveled for 9 hours there and 9 hours back to be there... it was really fun... On the bus ride, we watched Avatar.  I admit that I got really home sick from it.. .ha ha... but i´m okay now... :)


My mom keeps asking if I have been sick and that is why I've lost so much weight.  HA, HA, I´m never sick... we just eat a big lunch and that is it for the day... and the food isn´t that appealing so I don´t crave things.  We have been running and exercising, and that helps allot too.  Yes, my suit is grossly too big, and so are my shirts and pants, but it's all GOOD! I can´t wait to hear from you again, and that will be Wednesday.
ciao mi amor,  Elder Bridger Hall :]

No comments:

Post a Comment