Saturday, August 20, 2011

ROBBED!!!! Monday August 1st 2011

Wow , this week was CRAZY mom!  Yesterday we changed companions for the night. I went with an Argentine that I really like and we had alot of fun, and then we got a call.  Apparently, my companion and the missionary he was with got ROBBED!  Sucks for them, haha!  I was so glad it wasn't me, and we were really glad that they were okay and all that was stolen was thier cell phones.  We were told 3 days ago that we are going to be here for another month and a half, but last night we got an EMERGENCY call and found out that we are being transferred to Yopal Colombia.  It is about 360 miles northeast of here.  It is really hot and humid there and we will be there during the hottest time of the year. This place is like the jungle that I thought I'd see when I firat got here, like crazy Iguanas running around and stuff.  I am so excited, but sad to leave our investigators.  We leave at 7 am in the morning, and have a 9 hour buss ride down the Mountain.  What a long day, huh.  I better go and I miss you all!   Love Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment