Friday, September 2, 2011

Wednesday, August 31st 2011

Ha! I know that you don't cook anymore Mom! I knew there had to be some sort of excuse for you to be making bread...  he he.. and don't call yourself a lazy beast... even though i laughed out loud to that..
 
Oh Jakey poo! Tell him to give me some words please!... And I am very anxiously waiting for a letter from Justin "Urban Meyer" Torfin... Tell him and Heather I love them..
 
That is awesome about Dad in Jake's circle... to be honest... I have lost count of the blessings Ii have given for the sick and for comfort... and most of them have been in Spanish... the priesthood is like a big suit coat that you have to work hard to fill... I feel confident and have a very strong testimony of the priesthood... o sacerdocio.. en español. ha. I am so thankful to have a father that was able to give me blessings and be worthy of the calling... I realize now, how big of a responsibility it is...
 
The puppies! :( I am so sad I don't get to play with them and name them! Tell Tawni and Tyson I get to name one! and I mean that... I will send the name next week. I need to think hard about it... ha ha..
 
Mom I have learned since being here that when you put our Heavenly Father first... ALWAYS He will bless us 100 times more... I know that is true... with every cell in my body I know it... and so with your new calling... make the sacrifices... if you are tired as he--, and can't get up... say a prayer... and go do it anyway... and something amazing will happen for that effort and sacrifice... I invite you to try my words... you don't have to... but I know if you do you will be blessed.. and you will bless the lives of all that you work with...
 
Priorities are important.
 
And I don't want to call the car mine before I buy it....... but we found something... it might just be the reason I am here in Colombia... We found an interprise of 11-13 people... they work for an interprise... and well, they shared their interprise with me and my companion. And they invited us to teach our message with all of them... They are all young adults from 23-29 years old... They are amazing people... Really nice and just good people... They are all really great friends... anyway.... we taught them the restauracion?, restoration... I can't remember how to spell it in English ha ha... The spirit punched them all in the face really hard... and Ii asked a guy to read a scripture after, and he got choked up... it was the best! ha ha... and then we had a prayer. One of the girls said an amazing prayer saying to heavenly father "thank you for sending us these missionaries with the message we all have been looking for".... like I said.... I know what you are thinking right now.... ha ha.. 13 baptisms... but I don't know yet.. weather or not they'll accept baptism, but I know that they have received and felt the spirit of God, and they can never say that they didn't have the opportunity to join the church of Jesucristo. anyway...
 
I did receive your letters this week... I cried through all of them... I feel so distant from the family,Inot being able to write back.. i called the office and Hermana Boulter said that it is pretty much impossible to send a letter back to the US... and if I do. I won't be able to eat for 3 weeks... Mom... know that I would if I could... 
 
I will send a email to grandma Deon as well.. I received her letter Friday last week... I received your three on Monday... it was beautiful... the other Americans get packages and they say their parents use flat rate boxes or something... and it costs like 45 or 50 dollars... so maybe you could throw a nice set of American candy together ha ha... ,) I love you and miss you like crazy... things are great... we have intercambios in two weeks... so I will be letting you know what happens when I can... I love you... ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment